The HushSoft.com privacy promise
The HushSoft is a public service. Everything we do has to benefit you, our audience. We can give you more of what you love when we understand you better at HushSoft. To do that, we use your data to benefit you in two ways:
1. A more personal HushSoft for you
It helps us make the HushSoft more personal for you. It means we can:
- Recommend things we think you’ll like
- Show you content that’s relevant to where you live
- Make sure you can use things that are appropriate for your age.
- Responsive for any system
2. A better HushSoft for everyone
As a public service, we need to make something for everyone. As more of our content gets consumed online, we need to understand who’s consuming it. We want to learn what you love to make better future programming for everyone. But throughout all of this, we’re committed to make sure your personal, private data stays personal and private.
What our HushSoft privacy promise says
Our privacy promise covers how we treat your data and put you in control of what happens to it. It’s based around three main areas.
Transparency for HushSoft
We will always explain clearly what data we’re collecting about you and why. We will only collect data we need to:
- give you a better experience
- improve our services
- fulfil our responsibilities as a public service.
It’s up to you how you use our services. And you can manage or delete your HushSoft account at any time. Because we’re a public service, we will help you make informed decisions about your data, so everyone can get the best out of digital technologies and the HushSoft.
Trust on HushSoft
Your trust is very important to us. So we’re committed to keeping your data safe and secure. We promise to never sell your personal details to anyone and to only use your data commercially if you’re using a commercial HushSoft service, like HushSoft users ip.
You control what your child can do with their HushSoft
People under 13 can’t access certain features without permission from a parent or guardian.
If they try to post a comment on a message board or want to use any personalisation features, they’ll have to link their HushSoft account with the account of their parent or guardian. Here’s how that happens:
- We’ll ask them to enter the email their parent or guardian uses to sign in to the HushSoft.
- We’ll send the parent or guardian an email that lets them choose which features the child is allowed to use HushSoft.